Can you reuse voodoo dolls?

Link me to the doll thread please, always wanted to know how

2 Likes

ok thank you all.

@Aluriel I should have just asked you shouldn’t I?

1 Like

:slight_smile: and do you still wish to know my response ?

1 Like

Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s better not to re use a voodoo doll. You’ve already consecrated the doll to house the spirit of the person that you’re targeting.

You’re better of not retracting that and just making another

2 Likes

@Aluriel Oh I thought you meant how to make them. I figured you couldn’t reuse them effectively. Kinda like condoms

1 Like

Hmm are you trying to suggest something Mr. Mage?

There are many ways to make voodoo dolls, most popular versions are the poppet form or the more crosses sticks form. But really any form which resembles a human body to you and acts as a medium to link fetishes between it and your victim should be fine

2 Likes

Lol no, not suggesting anything. But I would really like to know how someone else does it that works for them

1 Like

I would type up a tutorial but @Aiden_Crow already talked about posting one.

I’ll also admit that i’m curled up with ice cream and binge watching penny dreadful so i’m going to blame my lack of not wanting to type a detailed tutorial on my cold hands and not my sheer laziness

3 Likes

Not a tut but stories of my voodoo doll spells

2 Likes

Exactly.

And it feels to me almost like disrespecting the work itself to re-use the doll… aside from all the practical stuff, stinginess of time, energy, materials, these are very base-level human qualilties, not qualities of a creator/destroyer acting from the place of godlike power.

2 Likes

That’s how I feel. It’s a no go feeling. A “should’ve just gone on without the rite in that case then”.

3 Likes

Was thinking of making one from cardboard, just a cutout flat one and pasting the targets face on there. Then writing name and DOB on the body

1 Like

It’s how to take it from just a cutout figure to a connection to the person that I am in darkness about

Have a look at this for some ideas you could adapt:

1 Like

I just have to go with name and pic as I can’t get a business card, douchebag knows what I look like so I can’t even get a card. Do have a pic of his car though :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Those should be fine, I forgot to mention them in that reply as I avoid social media, but I’m sure @HermesHorse would be able to find photos on sites like LinkedIn or Facebook and make the ratty-shapes with those, for example.

Pro-tip: don’t look at what you can’t do when putting a working together, look at what you CAN do, adapt, create, with the materials available.

In one sense you are “playing God” - gods create, so go to your creative mind for answers.

if you ever played with Lego as a child you would have done this when you ran out of a certain kind of brick, and had to use something different, right? :smiley:

1 Like

Lol I always followed the instructions. But I get what you mean, if you didn’t have one long enough you used 2 blocks. I made the Ghostbusters instruments out of red and grey blocks. I have to be fairly flexible because of various things. My evocation for example usually has me looking at the sigil while chanting the enn, then just looking til it starts to fade in parts or “move”, chant the enn some more then place my hand on it as I close my eyes, usually once I feel a tingling. Then I talk either in my head or whisper.

1 Like

I am from family born to Vodou

Absolutely do not use dolls or jars again

Absolutely not

Destroy doll when affect taken place never to be seen again

3 Likes