Can You Destroy A Soul?

I dont know, and thats part of the fun to me. I aim to find out and align myself with whatever is closest to what I want.

My birthright is the power I’m learning to wield. I aim to become a god. I told my partner this morning “No god before yourself” and that is my belief. I wish to enrich my life with what has been destroyed by my own Catholic upbringing. It destroyed my ability to see into the other realms of existence. I wish to take it back and more.

Very well. I’m not after power but knowledge. Because they are different but the same in a sense. I was told growing up in a very advanced Christian family (by that I mean a family of free masons and others who aren’t your average bible thumpers) that the occult is a tricky thing and can lead u into deception. I believed this seeing as In Enoch it describes the fallen ones teaching man everything from makeup, how to make weapons and armor all the way too sorcery. So I’m trying to either break mental chains of dogma or just understand the truth of it all.

Its funny you mention “fallen ones” as a very central goal on the path I’m trying to work through is to, and I quote “give rise to the fallen ones”.

I wish you luck in finding the knowledge you seek. Just keep in mind knowledge comes at a cost.

3 Likes

The increase of sorrow. I’m passed that by now.

Great discussion guys none to answer the question of destruction of soul it is possible i have swallowed and destroyed a lot of hostile souls as for karma I have not been effected my reasoning for ending old gramps is simple he is a limitation I’m working though Black magick of Ahriman so those of u with me we must come together but I understand the upbringing crisis as u learn and grow in power little things like karma won’t consern you I recommend the works of sommonus dreadwood to descover soul eating hope that helps

2 Likes

Mind if I inquire as to which book (if you remember)?

I would start with left hand it breaks dogma and gets u initiated into the current the spirits of his work are powerful for me it connects and exposes the truth in each religious cage it’s very self driven so u can go far in the modern age his later works are focused on psychic development and necromancy soul transformation your personal should drive u he is very diverse

3 Likes

You cannot destroy energy, but you can “Diversify” it with things like communism and related politics/religion. An example is more a metaphorical destruction where instead a soul is Lost to give up its individuallity in favor of something bigger. One could say it is a Greater Soul, but a Greater soul is actually protected by a Lesser Soul that maintains its Individual Identity. In the afrikan traditions they call this “Big Angel, Little Angel.” Everyone has one.

I would have to say yes, in the sense the energetic structure that makes up the higher energy bodies and the spirit/godform/soul that links all these together into a human could be captured, destroyed (in the sense that the core energies that make up the soul can be scattered or broken down to the point where it becomes akin to the basic energetic building blocks that we use in spell work.) Or consumed.

This is all assuming the practitioner attempting this is able to utilize the forces and power necessary to facilitate this. Regarding capture and consuming without the proper preperations for the vessel to handle the energie it would be like trying to contain the explosive force of dynamite in a wooden box.

All 3 of these would also mean the practitioner would need to be able to over power the targets defences (wards, spiritual allies ect) and the targets soul itself. Cause i cant picture anyone’s soul/spirt/godform, ect letting itself be dismanted without a fight.

The concept would be similar to the arts of spiritual warfare presented in BmoA but different targets. The same possible ramifications of a spiritual ass whooping would apply in that if you did not succeed in the first attack the retailiation could and likely will manifest on this plane. Even if the current incarnation of the target isnt an active practitioner of the art it doesnt say anything about their spiritual maturity if they havent connected with that aspect of self.

Just my opinion on the matter.

1 Like