Can tarot ever be wrong?

It is my belief that the tarot is never wrong because the tarot is merely a medium, a tool that we use to make sense of our higher consciousness. I believe that all the answers are available to us without even using tarot and all tarot does is give us an anchor in reality to bring our mind and spirit into focus.

That is why there is an innumerable amount of divination tools. Its not about being right or wrong, its about our perceptions.

2 Likes

Okay, first off. Iā€™d definitely would want to cross out some psychological probabilities here. Are you somehow even the tiniest bit depressed? Or have self image issues? Or maybe you feel you arenā€™t good enough to receive someoneā€™s care and attention.

I find that sometimes, the issues and challenges we face manifest itself in our readings.

Iā€™m just trying to eliminate every possible option, sometimes answers can be more mundane than we think. If you do feel that way, then some time doing self healing is in order.

If you donā€™t, and youā€™re definitely sure about this, then youā€™re going to want to have to pick more than one medium of Divination to verify your answers.

Yes famous psychics use only one form of Divination alone, but they all started from somewhere. Besides thatā€™s them and not you, youā€™ve got to find what works for you.

Iā€™d also highly suggest that you work with another spirit who really isnā€™t emotional invested in you, but would still give you honest advice. Okay you may think thatā€™s counter productive but just try it.

I would HIGHLY suggest Maā€™at for this, sheā€™s a no nonsense sort of goddess that strip s down the layers till you find the truth. And she might not be so gentle in how she reveals it. Or she might, you canā€™t really put a label on spirits.

What remains constant thought is that sheā€™s a goddess of TRUTH and ORDER and sheā€™ll never lie to you(and if youā€™re lucky sheā€™ll gift you with her feather) . So thatā€™s a good option, Amaterasu is also an option you can look into, as well as Kwan Yin.

The cards are only tools, a vessel for your intuition. But a vessel nonetheless. You can get down to the bottom of this issuez donā€™t let it stop you from realizing your goals

4 Likes

Just red the title, not the full conversation.
Im pretty new in this world hidden from most, but 85% of my readings are correct, even things I would have never expected.
Cards show us the energy put ā€œin gameā€, but if we cannot read them, we canā€™t understand what we are playing with.
We should never clean a tarot deck without decifering the reading, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been told.

I never do tarot for myself, too many preconcepts that lead me to think what I want to think.
That is what psychologists call ā€œconfirm expectationā€ā€™

2 Likes

Soā€¦ I forgot to mentionā€¦ The cards have some power, but thatā€™s mostly in their symbolism. The real power lies in the operator.

One of my teachers made her own cards, and we used the symbolism that she created in our readings. With these I never gave a reading that was deemed untrue for anyone who stopped by.

In other words, the cards only act as a focal point for readings. Ideally you should eventually get good enough to read someone and not need the cards. With that being said, you canā€™t always trust your feelings about yourself. Could you read your own body language? I doubt it.

Again, I get advice from spirits. They wonā€™t rattle on about my future, because letting me know that, automatically chances it in many circumstances.

3 Likes