Can someone curse this person. She put a curse on me and she's a horrible person

I feel like your request is slightly different. Asking for assistance in a group working is different than “go murder this person for me”. You also list a reason that I feel like most people can equate to worthy of a curse

really my issue with it isn’t so much the “oh you want me to curse someone for free” what i find a bit annoying about it is the whole “do this for me” aspect. there are resources here and all over the internet, if someone puts forth the initiative and at least attempts to learn and do their own workings I don’t have an issue with someone asking for help. I do have an issue with people just wanting things done for them.

2 Likes

Look. There are people in genuine need of help. Those who do need things done for them. Let us not be so high and mighty to look away from that.

3 Likes

completely understandable, if that post came off as me being high and mighty I apologize for that. some people are in need of help,
was going to add some kind of rebuttal but nothing is coming to mind. honestly if he is interested in help and is willing to learn then by all means that’s good. everyone has to be guided in the beginning.

2 Likes

@boredomkill5 I mean in this particular case the explanation is…severely lacking. It could be anything from someone who swore at him for cutting the queue to someone who stole his house.

1 Like

that’s another thing I didn’t want to get into just cause it’s a personal moral thing. I see curses as go big or go home ordeal which shouldn’t be played with lightly.

I lump things into three categories. Things i can just let go. things that letting out some aggression on a heavy bag will help. and things that can not be let go / someone needs to be ended. some further explanation on the OP’s end would be appreciated.

1 Like

@boredomkill5 Yeah. @787400xps More detail would be appreciated.

I heard pedo. I’ll get involved if you wish.

2 Likes

I wish someone would, Aiden_Crow; I think in this case I’m too full of continuing rage at this creep who keeps victimizing young boys and literally ruined the lives of several. But nothing sticks! To the point where he literally walked away from an “accident” better off for the experience.

1 Like

In all honesty I don’t need a reason to curse. I’ll just do it. Pm me the deets.

2 Likes

Yes, 100%, but he did not ask for help. He did not ask for guidance, suggestions, technique, etc. He asked to have it done for him with no mention of having even tried and failed, or showing a willingness to do it but an inability. He asked for it to be done for him.

This is Become a Living God, not Become a Living Metaphysical Social Safety Net.

EA et al might take a job like this, but he charges for such expenditure of his time and energy, as well he should.

Curses are not a toy, and magick is very real. If some asshole you never met before walked up to you and asked you to kill someone you never met with your pistol, would you do it “for target paractice”? I am going to assume the answer would be a resounding “no!” unless you were a complete psychopath. Well curses can be a whole hell of a lot more deadly and insidious than a firearm, so as a sane individual that actually understands what they are dealing with how could someone even consider such a request?

2 Likes

@Woodsman81 Firstly, I AM a complete psychopath. I have magickally rendered myself without a Scale of Morality. Secondly, that being said I will NOT curse for no reason. I was demanding further details. I would have considered it from there on.[quote=“Woodsman81, post:30, topic:19722”]
He asked to have it done for him with no mention of having even tried and failed, or showing a willingness to do it but an inability. He asked for it to be done for him.
[/quote]
So what? Social Safety Nets are good. You can’t see things from the perspective of a novice can you? These things are hard to get into. Have some understanding.

3 Likes

Knowing what I do about psychology and psychopathy in particular, the very fact that you openly declare yourself a psychopath inclines me to believe that you are not. Sociopath, perhaps, but not a true psychopath.

Remember that conversation we had about use of love spells? I do, and your stance on that topic is anything but a psychopath’s perspective. Based on past discussions you seem capable of altruism and have an ability to see from perspectives that are not central to you; these are two trademarks of a healthy mind that a psychopath simply is not capable of.

I have done the same, and without the use of any magick to do so. Still does not make you a psychopath.

To the first: I can. To the second: I do. A novice would ask different questions. His wording reeks of one who has no true desire to learn. But do as you will, I am not judging you. I am saying this individual sounds mentally disturbed, lazy or a troll. Perhaps a bit of all three. When I was a novice my question would have been “How can I (x)?”, not “Can you do this so I don’t have to?”

@Woodsman81[quote=“Woodsman81, post:32, topic:19722”]
I do, and your stance on that topic is anything but a psychopath’s perspective. Based on past discussions you seem capable of altruism and have an ability to see from perspectives that are not central to you; these are two trademarks of a healthy mind that a psychopath simply is not capable of.
[/quote]
I am not a clinical psychopath. That is not what i meant. I have gone through a specific set of practices, however that have sundered a usual Scale of Morality. I am simply incapable of feeling guilt. I can reason from someone else’s perspective sure. That’s healthy. I simply don’t have a moral compass the way usual humans do.

1 Like

I understand that attitude fully. I am willing to entertain those who want free work as long as they provide a semi decent reason.

2 Likes

You are right. I wouldn’t say I am even self centered per sae. It’s more that I view the world the way Demons do. You understand that mindset I hope.

1 Like

I hear you there, and I am not terribly different. My sense of self preservation simply would not allow me to involve myself in a life or death scenario where I have no “skin in the game”, so to speak.

1 Like

@Woodsman81 So yeah. Not a psychopath once you think about it.

3 Likes

i’ve gotta hand it to you 787400xps…you haven’t been here long, but you’re already trolling BALGers like an expert. Within a month, you’ll probably have half the userbase fighting among themselves to be your concubine, and the other half betting on how long it’ll be before you get banned xD

And for the record…theres nothing wrong with wanting help with a task. Pretty sure if a user like lady eva asked for the same sort of help, people (including me) would be happy to help. The issue is that the guy has built no rapport here, contributed nothing, but is already looking to conscript people into his assassins guild. Why not take some time to use the abundance of resources here to fix his problems himself first like everyone else has done?

11 Likes

I have to agree with you…
Concubine :joy_cat:

1 Like

Asking for help with a curse is okay and happily, people have educated this member on the fact BALG forum isn’t just here to do free work… as you were I guess, though I moved this to Baneful Magick section and will remain attentive for signs of actual trolling, over simple ignorance and entitlement. :thinking:

5 Likes