Can i communicate with spirits without speaking to them outloud?

I like to state my intent out loud but that’s mostly for my own benefit in an evocation. Most of the spirits I work with closely speak to me telepathically at random times.

1 Like

Hi Lexius Blackrose, I’m a beginner too (10 mos.) and learned magick from another system which was not LHP, but taught that you could do ritual silently if you imagined that your “voice” was loud, and projected to the spirit. I have done this with success and feel it’s good practice too.

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady_Eva, post:3, topic:9368”]
I’m going to send you a tutorial for a method you can do lying in bed
[/quote]can i have it too ? thanks

@Lady_Eva

Just sent it, Core Shamanism Tutorial. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you very much.
oh, and i think that your reply is meant for another post
@Lady_Eva

Im curious to know what it was you sent him about communicating while laying in bed, is that information you could share? Thanks again Eva

It was the core shamanism tut I just sent you, that can be adapted to any limited circumstance if the person has enough mdrive and mental ingenuity. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Would like that as well if you could possibly send it to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit late lol, but can you send me this as well?

2 Likes

Please, if you can send it to me.

2 Likes

If you think that method will help can you pm it to me ?

1 Like

Hi is it ok to send me the info to
Many Thanks in advance

Hi Eric.
If I lose something around the house and I don’t get too anxious about it, I usually get a little voice tell me where it is.
Is this contact?
When I’m pruning the blackberries and I know that should have hurt, but it doesn’t, is that contact?

When someone I don’t wish to see, phones to say they are dropping in, then has a car accident. Not major but was shook enough not to come.
When Lucifer laughs at my spelling.
When Azazel bullied…,…more coaxed me to burn my baptism certificate.
Yep. I think I here them always.
Spooky ey.
Getting used to it now.
Lol

Can I also ask for this material? Thank you.

Ok
Thank you.
Where will I find it on here.
It’s like a labyrinth on here.
Lol
I would love a tutorial
I also hope I send it back correctly.
Thank sgain

Me too, please!^^

If you’re spiritually sensitive enough they will talk to you in your head and you can too … So you can communicate with them phycically…
Now I know where you come from since I live with 3 religious people … To be honest … I ignore them … But I don’t suggest just shutting them out.
Another way for communication is a Ouija board (this one I have done personally) I would say to play some calming music so that a way no one will hear you asking questions to the board …
I hope this helps , Continue doing what you are doing :smile: You’ll get better , :smile:

Greetings Can you send me the tutorial please to learn how to listen to spirits

Hey I was wondering if you had the link for the Core Shamanism Tutorial. Thanks Sammy :upside_down_face:

Welcome @Tap It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3