Can i communicate with spirits without speaking to them outloud?

Hello Eric. My name is Lexius Blackrose. I am 16 an i have been studying Black Magick for about 3-4 years now. I am living at home (but leaving soon) and the only thing i can do is meditate on a night time due to the fact that my mother is catholic ( but she is not really practising). I have been caught once and had to see a psychiatric doctor for ONE DAY ONLY as he thought that it was due to so called ‘depression’ which was kind of true (if you get where i am coming from). I would really like to work with spirits and demons but i can’t speak to them out-loud or use incantations to achieve my desires because i don’t want her to here me, especailly as i am leaving high school in 3 months! What can i do to communicate with spirits or progress without being heard?

7 Likes

No need to say things aloud, just recite things in your head and comm. via that way is also possible.

1 Like

I’m going to send you a tutorial for a method you can do lying in bed, if you can listen to music through headphones it will really help, at least to begin with. Check your Messages tab at the top of the page.

That aside, there’s a lot of great information available on this site, and you might find these links useful to begin with:

• the Member Resources thread, which has a ton of links to newsletter tutorials on things like opening sigils, attaining Theta-Gamma Synch (TGS), and also practical advice on using the forum, posting images and YouTube videos, etc.;

• and also a lot of good topics in the archives, which can be found using the Search function.

If you don’t know anything about magick whatsoever (which is absolutely fine! We were all there once) then we can help you best if you focus on the goal/s you hope to achieve from learning magick, and that way, with the limitations you described in mind, people might be able to point you in the right direction. :slight_smile:

But next, please take a minute to post an introduction - click here - then hit QUOTE on any post, clear the text in the box, type an intro.

It can include:

• Your name, or why you chose you magickal/forum name
• Photos if you’re comfortable - NOT mandatory!
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles

But, it’s one of the Rules of this forum, so please do this next, many thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

in my experience i have only communicated telepathically with spirits that were bound to me or possessing me. the rest i talk to out loud.

1 Like

I like to state my intent out loud but that’s mostly for my own benefit in an evocation. Most of the spirits I work with closely speak to me telepathically at random times.

1 Like

Hi Lexius Blackrose, I’m a beginner too (10 mos.) and learned magick from another system which was not LHP, but taught that you could do ritual silently if you imagined that your “voice” was loud, and projected to the spirit. I have done this with success and feel it’s good practice too.

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady_Eva, post:3, topic:9368”]
I’m going to send you a tutorial for a method you can do lying in bed
[/quote]can i have it too ? thanks

@Lady_Eva

Just sent it, Core Shamanism Tutorial. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you very much.
oh, and i think that your reply is meant for another post
@Lady_Eva

Im curious to know what it was you sent him about communicating while laying in bed, is that information you could share? Thanks again Eva

It was the core shamanism tut I just sent you, that can be adapted to any limited circumstance if the person has enough mdrive and mental ingenuity. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Would like that as well if you could possibly send it to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A bit late lol, but can you send me this as well?

2 Likes

Please, if you can send it to me.

2 Likes

If you think that method will help can you pm it to me ?

1 Like

Hi is it ok to send me the info to
Many Thanks in advance

Hi Eric.
If I lose something around the house and I don’t get too anxious about it, I usually get a little voice tell me where it is.
Is this contact?
When I’m pruning the blackberries and I know that should have hurt, but it doesn’t, is that contact?

When someone I don’t wish to see, phones to say they are dropping in, then has a car accident. Not major but was shook enough not to come.
When Lucifer laughs at my spelling.
When Azazel bullied…,…more coaxed me to burn my baptism certificate.
Yep. I think I here them always.
Spooky ey.
Getting used to it now.
Lol

Can I also ask for this material? Thank you.

Ok
Thank you.
Where will I find it on here.
It’s like a labyrinth on here.
Lol
I would love a tutorial
I also hope I send it back correctly.
Thank sgain

Me too, please!^^