Burn or not burn? LIGHT OR DARKNESS? ~The Book of Light

I own 8 of the 10 books of the book of light,
yet but looking at it with disgust and remorse.

Still keeping the possibilty, that i maybe just came to magick,
because of the lack of strength to let everything and everyone go
-in order to reach out for the peach of the source.

BUT, i try to keep this opposing thought up:
"No you fool! Logick and those people themself tell you that you will fall out of nirvana again!

Logick: “Take a boat drive on the river to its source: What is going to happen if you reach the source? RIGHT! -The boat joins the river again! -And in the example of Nirvanapuram:
PAIN would progress ~which reveals the whole operation, as being without point.”

BoL: Even with claiming, that you could return to nirvana -after being tossed out of it again,
but on the “highest” and most abstract plains, it is also stated, that brahman get viewed the one emanating after him, viewing him as their creator -because of their amnesia.
This amnesia: Why should you not become also its victim?

-It makes no sense to me.

////BACK////TO////THE////TOPIC////

PEOPLE!

I want you to look at the material, and to ask questions if needed, to judge over the fate of those books!
~Should i keep them? Or should i burn them, and piss and shit on its ashes?

The books:
http://all-religions-united.com/go/index.php?page=02_Bookoflight

And here, the timeline presented in the books.

1 Like

Oh this seems like it is full of shit, but the art is very nicely done. There is occult knowledge in everything, even in misguided notions. I wouldn’t throw them away.

… unless you need some spring cleaning, then perhaps donate them to a prison, or sunday school or something.

Can’t claim that the books don’t make you think and question. They are the perfect reminder of why the LHP is the only path, because the ‘other’ path isn’t really a path is it? Leave your brain at the door, isn’t a path.

2 Likes

It i supposed to be building upon the works of Blavatski and others.
~And one could claim, that because of the way the material is presented,
one shall be transformed into a adept, and become
(more like the idea of an angel if you ask me, but on steroids)
And should help all the beings in their “evolution”/ what they call ascent.
Regarding your adivce:

Not a bad idea -at all.
~It could give most lost of the mundane people some hope -and would direct them in some way, instead of progressing in the affliction of the so called “modern times”.

I’m glad, that i had the permanent feeling, of the need to know light AND darkness, to know the path out of all -which leaded me to this very moment, and to all the books which i purchased since the days of my first encounter of BALG.

I just wondering i know there is a book called the Greater Key of Solomon with all those Pentacles is that a book of light or black magic? There is a 7 th Pentacle of Saturn for creating Earthquakes, and i think there is one for creating tsunami, i just wont to know if they would really work, because i use to own the paperback copy before i had a shity with the book because they didn’t work for me before i torched the book because i thought it was fake.

1 Like

Well the thing is:

The book of light gives pretty much all the rights of power to the “ascendet masters”,
which are claimed to have reached nirvana, but gave it up to “help” all the beings out of nirvana.

The rest of the people, are more like trapped into the concept of karma,
THAT YOU SHOULD HELP PEOPLE, -if you can: allways.

~To build up a better future, or a pillow of good karma, against the results of all the things done since the first emanation of ones essence.

The author -even with him claiming that he didn’t wrote the book, -meaning its content but it was given to him. -He is pretty fast in calling magicians “satanic” and shit.

The book itsself isn’t that harsh, but claims for example:

That the black magicians -back in the times of atlantis, brought in an mass orgy and deva of desire into manifestation -THEVETAT. Which was later defeated multible times.
He, who was leading the “dark forces” in the war, long time ago.

Magicans in gerneral, all viewed as some potentially bad people,
or just called “the brothers of darkness” with an tone that gives the reader the feeling,
that those are -after the own weaknesses, the greatest enemies.
~Seductors.

So… in short:
The book views magic in general badly, but encourages to the use of mantras.

The “light magicians” are viewed bad, because of their strengthened attachment to the world,
and the “black magicians” are viewed bad, because of the pain they will/do create and will wittness, as karma comes and brings the echo of their actions.

1 Like

You could donate them to a hospice for people who are too fucked and on too much short time to discover the LHP, they can read that stuff and be at stage 1 for their own deaths.

1 Like

You are right. :astonished: *hail the wonder woman
~Such material is perfect for the mentally low, for the week, the old and the dying.

But… i got only 8 out of 10…currently.

2 Likes

They’ll come and haunt you for the other 2! :smiley:

Maybe just give them those and explain to the nurses if they like them that there are 2 more volumes, then if it catches on, they can scrape a few Euro together and complete the set. Just an idea!

2 Likes

By looking the “Book of Light” graphic, once you wade through the “Mormonist, Hindu Christ angel” babble and bullshit, there is actually some deep info.

Donate the books. Or, better yet, debate, dispute, and research the info written in them and write your own LHP version!

5 Likes

Oh come one?! Its >2000 pages :scream:
~But… if i follow your idea, i would be able to make sweet, sweeeeet BALG money with that :heart_eyes:

But really, to write a book take a hell lot of time :confounded::pensive:

QUESTION: Like there is an subjective apocalypse going on, by opening certain gateways:
Is the (calculated) lifetime of the universe just for the mundane?
AND: Do you think that we will become -after the peak of our time on the physical plane astral again? -Do you know or believe that the universe is a cycle??? Or is it an eternal expansion?
OR: is it a cycle, but the 311.040.000.000 earth years are seem to take forever, so the being just think it is an eternal expansion? -I mean: following that logick means, that there could be a plane following the physical :open_mouth: ?! Or not?

P.S.: They just claim that there was a pretty spiritual person who they call “jesus”,
no betrayal, no cross and shit.

P.P.S.: Even with being written in english in original, there are just a few english videos out there.

1 Like

You see? ANY idiot can take that crap and come up with enough material for the next 311.040.000.000 years!

Not that you are an idiot. You get my point, though.

2 Likes

:’( …you asshole…
~How can you dare to be so damn right??

Never heard of the book of light before

1 Like