BMOA alchemy

Hi Kurtis I recently started pathworking BMOA and am working with aeshma he wanted me to sacrifice the serpent and start alchemy but because of my close minded Christian parents I never can seem to start really digging deep in your experience what have you done with him that can help me free myself in regards to advice or low magick with him
Thanks

7 Likes

My advice is to hide everything in plan sight. My grandparents didn’t even know I had an altar, yet I had it arranged as if it was how I decorated. They weren’t Christian really, but if they saw something as an altar they would have asked questions lol.

Second, you can do ritual late in your room. Look and close the door and be quiet. My grandparents were never the wiser. The spirits will understand the need for secrecy.

4 Likes

Thanks but if I’m sacrificing something the struggle to hold the damn thing down would probably make a noise unlike Kurtis I’m not using a standard urn I have a medium sized barrel I haven’t ordered the snake yet so I’ll keep posting my progress

2 Likes

I know my room space needs some cleaning I usually do evocation in the basement so if I can make it downstairs I’m safe

3 Likes

Exactly what I was talking about.

2 Likes

Their is a lot within the books you can focus on outside of the altar work which has alchemical effects. Focus on the Ignition of the Black Sun as well as the Kunda Yoga. The other exercises within the Foundations of Practice will also aid development. Do not neglect the three evil principles either. As you devote yourself to these disciplines the answers will be found. Trust me. Just seek them. Also hit up the support group on FB which is named after the book. You can gain more immediate support there and network with others walking the Path as they are added.

5 Likes

You’ve got a fucking mirror at the back of your altar, albeit atop a set of draws! How fucking good is that? Get some natural cloth - silk or cotton - to use as a covering. Clear all the shit away so it’s a functioning altar. What directions would you face using it?

Keep at the Magick until anywhere is your altar.

Al.

2 Likes

Thanks Kurtis ill keep that in mind I already joined the FB group and I only use that alter as a last resort I have a cabin in the woods I’ve transformed into a temple I practice aeshmas staot as well as taromat I’ve started the initiations of war and am very excited to start low magick

2 Likes

Ps my username on FB is wraith Decimir I choose it to highlight my passion and to scare the shit out of the zombie thralls of Ahura Mazda :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Shit man! Both are awesome! Fantastic! Love it. I’d use the one inside with a really clean mirror and candle light on dark stormy nights in particular. You have filled me with joy and that doesn’t happen too often. Well done.

OUA.

I want to formally to thank you Kurtis in washing my mind clean of the Abrahamic brain washing which that horrible Abrahamic Catholic religion had left my mind scared another thing that horrible Abrahamic religion uses is the police to back that Nightmare up by enslavement and incarceration, that is another thing that the Abrahamic religion has installed if you don’t do what and how the Abrahamic religion orders the police, FBI with incarcerat and enslave the human race but i saw visions when i was reading the Black Magic of Ahriman evil speech, evil though and evil deeds, how i saw how corrupt the Abrahamic religion is how they use the police to run there scams, and how when i practice black magic it goes over Abrahamic societys head and cannot incarcerat and enslave me for using black magic, sorcery, Demonology and Necromancy how i can get away with cursing my enemies because if someone dies from a curse there is no witnesses, no DNA at all it is a do what i want and get away with it magic no one saw anything.:slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

Yes…sorcery has no finger prints my friend.

2 Likes

That is what i like about it.

1 Like

Neither will you after offering your flesh upon the Blackened Fire of Zohak. Abwahahahaha! Rotflmao crying! Seriously dude. The struggle is not THAT real. Sending my love though.

3 Likes

Hi. I have a question… I have my altars on a vanity, a dresser and another dresser. Two out of three have mirrors and they all have drawers. that is bad? Why? I actually use the big mirror on the vanity (which is just used as an altar space) as a mirror/portal and I have called them up many times in it. That was awesome the first time I did it! Anyway I was surprised when I read your comment and just wanted some more info on your take on it. Then I will have something to ponder… I always love to hear others input and experiences about things because I am always learning!

1 Like

Ha i remeber the days of working in secrecy its easier than dealing with peoples BS

1 Like

Yeah I’m still practicing in secrecy but that’s because my mother always slams my acent with dogma and rather than deal with it I built myself a cabin in the back woods and I use that as for the alter in my room which I clean off when in use it the droors have a metal flap that makes noise too much I have been forced to use it when it is too wet in the woods plus my brothers are little shitstains and tease me a lot bursting in singing church songs it’s a nightmare. If you want my advice don’t use droors sorry I rant sometimes but do what you want the quote unquote useless shit is a cover and works well with new magicians

2 Likes

Dude your cool. My family doesnt underatand. Bht we know whats real and im ok being the black sheep. Btw i built a fort/treehouse back in the day to get away and study dragon magick… And smoke

1 Like

Ausome I’m studying dragon magick now I’m amazed by your tree temple I had to build mine on a hill so the liquids I use like oils and stuff make a perfect circle I was smoking sigils once with my little cousin he’s into magick too I am trying to bring him into our side rather then the Christian clusterfuck of a religion mwahahaha😈

D.j conway is who i studied. Man those were good times and like wise i have alittle cousin i didnt convert him like i was hoping but his views on the Christian side have changed majorly he thinks technology is a religion. World of Warcraft everyday.