Black scrying mirror

Since my Human bone powder got delivered today, so why don’t i put it into good use, so i thought to myself why don’t i make myself a black mirror, i had things in my shopping cart on Amazon 1 tin of High glossy Black paint to mix 1 pinch of Human bone powder, and add 3 drops of my own blood, 1 pinch of goofer grave yard dust, and i might also add to it Demon oil and screw the lid on the tin of glossy black paint and shake well, also i included in my purchase a paint brush for the second coat that is what the tin of glossy black paint is for, also a finger pricker with Lancet painless blood testing to add to the Glossy black paint, and a 16 inch half inch thick with one inch beveled highly polished edge round annealed Tempered clear glass for added strength, the round glass Amazon don’t ship to Australia so i had to use shop mate US Address run buy Australian post otherwise if i didn’t i go to cart in Amazon and tryed to make purchase it tells me a problem with address and i have change address or delete round glass table top which i am going turn it into a evil black mirror so i put in a second address safe mate by Australian post a US postal address and then divert to Australia, for my first coat i went to Ebay and purchase a 51 dollar free delivery can of High glossy black aerosol spray can to spray my first coat with out any brush marks.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear your bone powder arrived, I too am aiming to acquire a black mirror.

1 Like

You would have to make it, or buy obsidian disk but i have seen a 12" obsidian disk for sale on Amazon i want to make one 16" in size out of round annealed Tempered table top Glass half inch thick should be incredibly strong.

1 Like

Great idea! Let us know how it turns out, and really glad your bone dust arrived safe and sound.

It was only a teaspoon size amount a combination of bone fragments and dust, so i utilized the solid small size fragments one on each window seal one under my bed one in between my pillow one on each of my black candles where it burns one under my home theater entertainment tv unit one inside the Become a living God black grimoire gaurd where i keep my Black magic of Ahriman Deluxe Leather edition on in my back pack one in my Haunted antiques, to create a beacon to the Dark Shades entities.

What is it with Amazon, they don’t ship to Australia when i want to purchase glass, so i had to get around it to send goods to another shipping address in America called Shop Mate so can ship to Australia maximum weight 22kg i wonder why they don’t ship a weight of upto 200 kgs, check other shipping company for something weight like 200 pounds ($1,000 to 2,500) 72" by 42" by ½" size to ship from USA to Australia.

1 Like