Belial

Soon, I’ll be heading in with another adversary. This one fraudulently took my money, signing a contract claiming she was something she was not. I am chronicling my legal battles and the sake of letting everyone know how Belial works through legal issues. If all goes well, I will get my money back for services rendered under false pretense.

9 Likes

After a hearing, deliberations are ongoing. Adversary attacked my character. I rebutted with the fact that a felony was committed.

3 Likes

Despite the fact that all evidence presented should cause a denial of my adversaries desire, it appears that I have Failed. I am awaiting hearing tomorrow. I hope there is a victory. As of now, there is a failure.

1 Like

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Any other 4 BALG members feel like making an offering to Belial to plead for one more push on this case?

I’ll give up using honey in food for 9 days (offering something I wanted for myself), I use it in yoghurt a few times a week… must be 4 other people can make a quick rally to crowdfund an offering of some kind? :thumbsup:

3 Likes

A couple questions …
What does Belial respect, in terms of character or an offering?
If Belial doesn’t like you for whatever you’ve done, how do you reverse the problems and appeal to Belial?

1 Like

I put everything I have on him in this post:

2 Likes

Lady Eva, Thank you so much for the extreme kindness that you have offered me through this post. I sincerely appreciate it. I am trying “like hell”, to get out from under this. My attorney is like a goddamn bumble fuck. I mean, he’s a likable guy, but his office is run like who did it and ran. My private investigator is amazing. I have a hearing tomorrow. If I could get you or Some benevolent someone to evoke powers that be on my behalf, I would so appreciate it. I would love to come back to this formum with a complete victory.

3 Likes

I have a settlement hearing coming up in a coin le weeks. I’m hoping for a break there, and a settlement I can live with. For all intensive purposes, my hearing could’ve been worse. I’m hoping to stave the worst off, but my adversary seems intent on watching the world burn. We’ll see.

4 Likes

You could use some planetary magic to reflect their intentions back on themselves and bind it. Moon and saturn would be good for this. Its also good fkr inducing lunacy,confusion and fear. influencing contracts. Influencing law.

You can also use saturn and mars for legal warfare, restraining will power.
Saturn and mercury for limiting information.
Saturn and jupiter for legal defence.

3 Likes

Also, call on Papa Legba and Bune. Papa Legba removes obstacles and will get your ancestral spirits to rally for you. Bune is good with getting money to you. Continue working with Belial. He is still helping you. It’s just that this case is more complex than you realize.

4 Likes

@Wolfsbain I am in a similar type legal situation including false accusations from my own adversary and it’s partly this forum that led me to Belial. Keep at it and don’t “hope” for the result. Know it. Trust in yourself and the magic you have already wrought. That is the same struggle I’m working through, and I am concentrating on working towards finalizing the conflict with the most positive result.

5 Likes

Belial, Paimon,

Please do not leave this forum like this. I have suffered loss now. I need you to avenge me. You asked for public recognition and I’m giving it to you here. This IS just the beginning. Rip me out of the hands of my adversary and save me. Let me come back here with a victory. Please, increase income so I can defend myself.

While I say this, I thank you for the doors you have opened that have never opened before. Ones I have knocked on for years, now wide open. Thank you.

6 Likes

New ideas and old ideas for income. Waiting on a decision as to whether or not I deserve money back from a lawyer that was unlicensed During said lawyers representation of me.

1 Like

Because my attorney was ineligible to practice law, I am getting back all the money I paid said attorney. The panelists agreed that to not do so flies in the face of a court order. Mind you, this is not the norm. I have been chanting Belial’s enn for days. Usually attorneys scrub each other’s backs. I also chanted Belials enn prior to the arbitration. I’m getting back my retainer.

I also frequently put out offerings for Paimon. I’m awaiting the arrival of Belial’s sigil .

Thank you, Belial for your help in this situation. Thank you Paimon, for opening doors for me.

7 Likes

@Wolfsbain Best of luck. I’m sure everything will work out. I’m still fighting through a similar situation but I feel positive about the pending results.

2 Likes

Loved the thread x was hoping for an update.

1 Like

My ex signed the divorce papers, finally. I owe child support and alimony, but she’s being taxed on my 401k as income and has been ordered to use the money to pay mortgage arrearages, and my attorney fees. Cohabitation negates my alimony, and my son needs to stay in college and be under her roof in order to keep collecting child support. He’s dealing drugs, so that’s not going to last long. She’s on a slippery slope. After turning both him and my daughter against me, Im letting her have the rope. I’m sitting back and watching.

7 Likes

I have a feeling the kids will sober up soon and realise you are a wonderful dad x It’s sad to see how mothers manipulate kids to damage the fathers.

3 Likes

Thank you. Because despite the end of my marriage, I was the best Father I could be to my kids. And I provided for them well. No one is perfect, and she would use the legal system to her advantage if I wasn’t on my feet, predicting her next move.

2 Likes

You succeeded in guessing her next moves, which is why it rocks being on the LHP path.

I was working with Belial and he showed me how I was wasting time on a client for 6 months hoping I would get a good commission, turned out to be a false hope.Now Belial is helping me teach that client a lesson.In other words his property won’t sell until he lets me sell and it and benefit from it.All his attempts at using other agents have failed.

6 Likes