Beginner looking for advice

Just an example lmao. It’s scary knowing how truly vulnerable you are when powers like this are at people’s disposal

Also up front I gotta say thanks for your help and putting up with me. Your knowledge is extremely helpful and it’s good to see you actively help those who are in need of advice

1 Like

No problemo… I was there not that long ago…

1 Like

I NEED HELP. My friend is threatening someone’s life. Someone to do quick action. Idk what to do

Any enn to just stop him in his place. He s not himself and may hurt someone I love

1 Like

Call the police.

Please make your next post an intro, it’s a forum rule:

1 Like

I think it’s resolved… He s just mentally unstable at times and it’s scary

I apologize, it’s resolved… He s just mentally unstable at times. This time more than others

1 Like

Glad things are okay…

I’m now wondering if there are any rituals that follow after death. Like a type of hex that means if you die your killer dies too or something you want to happen will happen

Or a spell that can guarantee someone you care about a healthy life, safe from danger

Also for the god of torture when I tell him his target what information does he Need? Can I just tell him the name and send him off?

1 Like

Name (full) and a photo can help… But as long as you know who you mean its fine…

2 Likes

@Lollipop_faguette, in all truth, have you urged your friend to get psychiatric help, and made sure he did?

1 Like

Also, what is the primary issue @Lollipop_faguette? It seems you want to keep one person safe, while torturing the person and reincarnate together? I don’t quite understand.

1 Like

Well I guess you could say it’s complicated. The one who I wanted to inflict pain upon is not related to the person who I want to protect. Also I’m urging my friend to see professionals

1 Like

I see.

I think I’m gonna summon Lucifer today… should I do it when everyone is asleep so I won’t be disturbed or would it be alright to summon him whilst my grandma is busy and likely won’t disturb

1 Like

Whatever you’re comfy with

1 Like

Alright, I just don’t want my grandmother to walk in on Lucifer himself and get a heart attack :joy:

2 Likes