Basic spells to use in the kitchen

I-
A great way to maintain and grow will asserting ablities, as well as improve overall psychic and physical health, is to imbue you’re food with astral elemental energy. These spells stem from a hermetic practice found in Franz bardons initiation into hermetics. You can treat the following as an outline, and it can be changed to fit any path you might be currently walking or a general improvement technique that can be used daily.

DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE YOURE OWN!

part II-

With you’re food in front if you close your eyes, see you’re body in a bright liquid light feel the shine of the water on you’re body, hold your hand out where it would be over you’re food, breath in the liquid light, see you’re body shine, and feel the liquid ruining through you take another breath open your eyes holding on to the mental picture, while breathing out the light through you’re hand(s) into you’re food see it gleem. With the light mentioned previously.

While swolow you’re food try to trace it’s path, know that it is the light from earlier feel it rest in you’re stomach.

III-
You can use any color you want in the above exercise, key points crucial to the working is keeping imaige imposed over you’re food, if you get really good, if viewed astrally in ‘real time zone’ there will be an astral distortion of you’re progress. This has worked well for me personal, if I astral projection after words I find my spritual body greatly invigorated. And have also used it to recover from winter colds.

7 Likes

This kind of thing really works, I bless ALL the food I make this way, including for the pets, and sometimes if I see a frail-looking person in the grocery store I’ll bless the things in their trolley as well, if they look nice.

1 Like