Astral self defense

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by throwing it out of my body. But Thank you! I am highly appreciative of any help. I’ve got to kill some purely sadistic beings. Not even on behalf of what they would have done to me, but what they already have to another.

Ever consider your negativity attracts them? What did the Almighty do to you exactly, just out of curiousity? Most people have issues regarding God, you’re not the only one, if that helps.

A local Cancer Ward, for example

Definitely you need a cleansing, your environment also.

1 Like

Depends on who the Almighty is. I didn’t like Yahweh, even back when I thought that I had to worship him. If the Christian god is the creator of all, then he is pretty much to blame for every single thing that goes wrong at any time or place whatsoever. Because he is said to have all the power to change whatever he wants, however, knows everything that is going to happen. He wants to hinder us from obtaining knowledge, wants us to grobble at his feet, while we suffer in confusion, while that suffering and confusion was caused by him. He is homophobic, he had a group of kids killed by bears simply for making fun of a guys baldness, the list goes on and on. I can only refute so much about other gods, but I’ve researched many religions, tried some out here and there. All these so-called highest gods have different things they dont want you to do, things they want you to do. At what point are these gods just models, not to be hailed as saviours, let alone our ultimate source for guidance.

Alright. Clean and banish for starters

How do you go about cleaning and banishing?

1 Like

How do you go about doing so?

1 Like

Anyone with a method of offense or defense toward beings with harmful intent, I am all ears, and highly appreciative for advice, all of you who are trying to help.

2 Likes

I had to chime in here homies, I have to reiterate and strongly emphasise Newwitch17’ very intelligent words. As an out of the closet (sometimes a little to in your face about it) but strait up care less what anyones private coward thoughts on my demeanor percieve of me.
That being said , when an individual , either is a consistant negative thinker, a pesimist, or arrogantly vocal , even some occultists i find still carry behaviors like this . I find this not only annoying and redundant, ive yet to miss an opportunity to call people on their shit with this little tidbit of info , that real talk guys if you call yourself an occultist ,a,nd claim they have left the armchair and put Into practise then how can one not observe and conclude their own actions, i.e. words in this case are the medium to which the law of attraction , or the law of reaping what you sow. When negative self talkers passionately curse their lives their body , their existence even by impulse words have more power than most give credit for.
So without realizing when a person throws emotion and conviction behind a negative self affirmation , the energy behind their voice ( or maybe a medium like a social media forum???., they don’t realize the now imprinted energy almost has no choice but to manifest as a reality in their life. They become victims of their own ignorance.
When I found the left hand path I had been b attleing a severe addiction for almost a decade, my body mind and spirit was tormented and abused by my worst enemy, my self. I wished for death daily without any hope or happiness left within me.
For ten years nothing changed , so I never changed. Until I made a choice , and acted like I had already attained it , within a fraction of a second I decided my life was different , and it was… I was terrific at lying , even better to myself , so even though my fantasy had yet to be true, anyone and everyone I came in contact with would hear…in detail how I changed my life or how I was living without skipping a beat. Today . Well , to be blunt I’m close to attaining that fantasy and then some. As the operator and observe r of your life in this carnation reality is yours to mold … learning to positively self affrmate is key I find.

4 Likes

Shit lmao meant to say out of the closet sorceror, lol my bad guys. Also how do I delete a post? My tablet was lagging and impatiently I posted twice by accident

1 Like

Wise words @Rory_Mclellan I know exactly what you talk about. Put all in and change belief system, not easy. Patience is required and daily work.
I had “stinking thinking” for nearly 2 decades as Zig Ziglar kindly says it. :stuck_out_tongue:
I still partly have it and it’s easy to whip yourself with words.
But change is only permanent thing in life and magic is one good way to change things. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@KillGod … B u Tue way sorry to be the grumpy old man I am sometimes, but sometimes you need to hear it.
The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram has tone of videos on YouTube. DO NOT use the inverted ones right now, you don’t need to draw that down to matter right now. Do earth banishing to start.

1 Like

Thank you very much Turomir, just as I am thinking to myself how I could best shake the groggie lethargic , sleep deprived early morning weight from my mind body and soul. I woke myself up way early to start my first ritual of my brand new path working , in which I’m ecstatic to begin , but nlanacing a new job has me stretched thin and your reply was perfectly timed. Thanks for the first smile of the day , as I prepare my temple for the light bearer. Be well . Talk again.:smiling_imp::wink:Rors.

2 Likes

@KillGod My first impression is that you have some self-created negative Thoughtforms around you, as well as entities that have come to leach off you from elsewhere. As everyone has said, Lesser Banishing, make holy water, burn sage, put salt in the corners of your home, and I have a method for ridding yourself of the Thoughtforms on my channel. The number one thing I suggest is that you start watching Mindandmagick on YouTube. He will teach you how to think properly, because I really feel that’s a big factor here. I don’t want to seem like I’m criticizing you, because most of us have been there. I just think the energy you put off is attracting this. It’s gonna take time and hard work. The first step is rejecting negative thoughts. Don’t waste your energy on hating “Yahweh”. That entity isn’t worth your time buddy. Many of us feel the same way you do, but it’s more beneficial to fix your attention on self-transformation than on the things you hate. Feel me? PM me anytime to talk about this. You’re the Master of your fate and the Captain of your soul. No external entity or force can do this for you. It’s on you to put forth the effort to fix it. Best wishes to you

3 Likes

I didn’t think you were being real grumpy, if you feel firmly about something, I think its going to reflect in how you word things, but I like to know that people ask questions, even with intent lol^^

1 Like

Banishing, such as the real svastika sign drawn in the four quarters, or the pentagram in the four quarters should be sufficient, even an equal armed cross.

2 Likes

Well said homez, thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!^^ Ill be looking these up soon, I’m looking for info on all the methods being presented.

1 Like

I do feel you, and Id be happy to message you, but I havn’t figured out how to message one of you without first having received a message from he/she whom I would message.

1 Like