Asmr

I watched the ASMR videos posted by the OP the last few nights and I could feel the sensation they described. Almost like someone had made a painless incision at the top of my spine and began pouring a cool liquid down into my back, and lot of tingles. The tapping was cool, especially when she lightly drug her nails across those objects. The brushing video made me fall asleep it felt so good, I may have even been snoring LOL, I was in that deep of a sleep. The mouth sounds however, I could not stand them, I wanted to reach thru the vid and strangle the girl behind the mic. It felt like nails on a chalkboard.

I have always been very senstitive to noises, light, touch sensations, smells, etc. My family does not understand it, they think I am being a hypochondriac so they have no idea why I get so upset when I hear them smacking their lips, scraping their teeth across forks, moving chairs across hard marble floors, ugh.

Thereā€™s a name for that!
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-horrible-anger-you-feel-at-hearing-someone-chewing-is-called-misophonia

Nice, I had wanted to make some occult themed ones, just hadnā€™t gotten around to it yet.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-horrible-anger-you-feel-at-hearing-someone-chewing-is-called-misophonia[/quote]

I have heard of this. I looked into it recently, searching online trying to find out why such minor noises irritate me to the point of wanting to physically harm someone, when other people donā€™t even notice these noises at all.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-horrible-anger-you-feel-at-hearing-someone-chewing-is-called-misophonia[/quote]

I have heard of this. I looked into it recently, searching online trying to find out why such minor noises irritate me to the point of wanting to physically harm someone, when other people donā€™t even notice these noises at all.[/quote]

You to? I become very hateful to the point where i can see myself doing all sorts of physical harm to the individual causing this sound. This peaks though when i am tired and trying to sleep. In these situations i cant stand hearing inaudible conversations, or people talking/laughing or music being played at low volumes, since if i pick it up, my anger and rage wont rest until it has stopped. Also applies to when i am trying to concentrate and somebody is eating before i have started. Then again i am diagnosed with ADHD, and the medication does help atleast with this. But the hate and rage it s almoust as i enjoy it, and feed of it to project these images of what i want to cause those responsible for the sound.

The apple would have been replaced for my fist being rammed through the persons head. So i will have to listen to it again.

play three or four at the same time.

The vid OP posted is private now :C

It doesnt have too much of an effect on me but fuck if hearing real people whispering lovingly at me doesnā€™t feel good.

! No longer available

ASMR videos, especially the ones with people whispers, have always wigged me out. I just feel odd listening to some random person whispering something to me while peeling an orange.
To get me into a more relaxed mood for meditations and/or for studying I just listen to binural beats through some earbuds. A consistent low-frequency beat in the background allows me to focus more rather than some whispering. But hey, thats just me.

! No longer available

^ That one was amazing!

! No longer available

Wots asmr?

Its like listening to people whisper and stuff it gives some people a very relaxed state. At least thats what i understood from it. And thats the affect the videos i watched had on me.

Very good one here

2 Likes

Dmitri, aka MassageASMR, is one of my favourite artists, heā€™s got such a sweet face, he recently shared some stuff about his son and how ASMR helps him, I really like the guy! :heart:

asmr is one of my favorite things. i want to find an occult channel thats asmr

2 Likes
2 Likes

Occult ASMR? Yes please!

Man, I remember I experienced this sensation as a kid. My teacher was especially good at making that sensation happen to me, when I was studying with them. Of course I though there was something odd with me getting ā€œorgasmā€ in my brainā€¦from a teacher.

1 Like