Anyone have experience with enochian keys/tablet?

So ive been thinking of using enochian keys and perhaps the enochian tablet which even EA has reservations of due to its apparent potency. He also included some of the keys in baneful magick as a method to kill a person. Other keys can be used for lust. Ive search the forum though and ive struggled to find anyone with actual experience using them to achieve a particular goal successfully, so i was hoping that some of you may have some knowledge on the potency of this stuff

7 Likes

I can’t speak to the enochian aspect of this but i can say combing raw elemental energies in its own right has resulted in some of my most powerful rituals though the manifestation of such ritual is not always pleasant. Depending on the combo your basically evoking the energies that result in natural world/universe as volcanoes, tornado, hurricanes, and large scale celestial events and aiming it at a goal. Which works but it isn’t always a fun ride.

So i can only image the result of combining this concept with elementals and angels. Can’t say I’ve run into any situations that would call for this much power. :thinking: a properly targeted planetary+elemental combo is usually enough for stubbon problems for me.

6 Likes

I did a group healing ritual and a few small rituals with them. I put the tablet on my altar and staring at it would help me go into deep TGS.You could feel the elemental power.

There is a LHP version that replaces the names with fallen angel names. Its on my list of things to try to compare how they work to the other ones.

6 Likes

How did those rituals turn out?

I don’t want to discourage you, but it’s very a demanding if you want to go in-depth with Enochian Magick.
Enochian Magick starts with J.Dee and E.Kelly, back into the 16th century. Revival comes with MacGregor, Alister Crowley and many others.
Lon Milo DuQuette is an expert as far as I know and published quite useful materials/books. You can find it on amazon and youtube.
I started some work following his teachings/instructions a long time ago with not much success. It took me years to get familiar with the use of the Enochian language for the invocations… Making a temple is also a very complex thing to do.
I guess it’s not for me, even I find it very interesting.

5 Likes

I never did any Enochian magick, but I had a pendant made which has the Enochian sigil of Raphael on one side, and the 5th Pentacle of Jupiter from the Lesser key of Solomon on the other

7 Likes

It was for a person in our group that had very bad carpal tunnel and her wrists seemed to get better.

4 Likes

well what i was curious about in particular is the use of enochian keys in baneful workings. @charles9 perhaps you have some experience with this, but in EAs baneful magick book, he gives the 10th, 12th and 14th enochian keys and he states that all is required is to chant the key once with the intent to kill a target and thats it. Dont even need to do a ritual or anything, and can be done anywhere. Are they really that powerful?

5 Likes

Not really, i’ve not found any youtube videos (when i was looking for them) i trust where i can hear how the calls are supposed to be intoned, been told that’s very important in getting results.

Damn it Verdo! I’m a Magician not a Musician! :imp:

And Yes i’ve been waiting to say that for longer then i’d care to say. :joy:

3 Likes

haha, alright fair enough. Actually, joysofsatan has a few instructions on how a few letters are to be pronounced. Also it seems like it must be pronounced totally monotone and slow. They are basically a ritual in themselves. Im also not sure if im supposed to recite one of the three or all of them…but id like to give it a try

3 Likes

Most practices I’ve used that need something intonated seems to have a more natural feel and flow after connecting to it energetically. The most recent for me is with the dark staot of the path of smoke. My voice shifts of its own accord the deeper i go into the litanies. Sometimes into things i just cant replicate to save my life.

Similar things have happened when i would incorporate a mantra into my practice.Jason miller has a book on planetary magic that uses the Greek vowels and shows a few different methods these can be arranged harmonically that you may find interesting.

5 Likes

When I read the staot my voice seems to go about 3 octaves deeper than normal, I can feel everything vibrating. It’s wild!

1 Like

My voice has gone from what i can only call and a vibrating whisper to violent hissing to something similar to throat singing. None of which I can seem to replicate in other rituals that use intonation outside of the path of smoke…yet. I have had similar things happen while preforming the ignition of the black sun.

I do it a little different from the book in that I will vibrate the names of the divs a few times to connect with their vibration before finishing their call. This has resulted in some interesting involuntary shifts of my voice with some of the divs during the ritual, that again seem to be a result of my vocal cords trying to do things I don’t normally do and that i cant see to replicate outside of ritual… again yet. :grin:

The shifts in consciousness are really intense when these happen. Only thing I can figure so far as to why this may be happening are the shifts in energy happening as a result of the vibrations of the dark staot and the names of the divs are charging the air in my temple in a very specific way that results in a kind of energetic induction on the vocal cords.

That’s my thought on it at least from when i try to generate voice patterns similar with things outside of this current with no luck so far.

6 Likes

Today for the first half of the ignition of the black sun I could not seem to catch my breath, then for the second hallmark I caught my breath but went into one of my crying episodes that happens sometimes when I evoke. Then at the end I felt strong again.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen a few times, had a few times tuning into Ahriman’s and Aeshma’s vibrations seemed to drain all the energy from my muscles. Caught me off guard each time. Aeshma’s and Sovar’s energies have floored my ass 2 or 3 times. Shit can get intense.

4 Likes

I am starting to emanate/vibrate Aeshma today. I opened his sigil a bit ago, definitely intense energy. Can’t wait to get to my Kunda yoga later on!

1 Like

I’ll have to talk with my buddy that is basically an expert with Enochian shit, see what he things about learning Enochian stuff… The only thing is that to really work with Enochian, you’d almost have to intentionally break something in your head to get anywhere further than the basics. I can tell you my buddy’s brain is pretty well fried by all the Enochian…

4 Likes

ask him if he has experience uttering one of the enochian keys to acquire something or achieve something specific. As i was saying earlier, a few of the keys can be used to kill a person simply by uttering them apparently

1 Like

I’ll see what I can get from him, keep in mind he kinda tied his Enochian stuff to his Kabbalistic stuff and somehow wound up deciding Abrahamic religion is ‘right’, and in his mind it all makes sense… even though it is really fucking insane.

1 Like

If his paradigm works for him kudos. What goes through my head with some operations makes me question my very reaility on a near daily bases but it works for me.

1 Like