A urgent call for help from brothers and sisters of dark

the way this forum works takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No big deal we just thank you for trying to fallow the rules.

Might I also suggest taking down the photo of the target before it gets flaged. When a member PMs you to give you a hand you may share it then. You will see that you can’t send PMs at the moment but you can receive them and respond to them. We have been having a small troll problem as of late, thus the reason for the restrictions. I believe you can still edit your posts, thus it should be easy for you to remove the picture.

Thank you in advance and injoy your stay

4 Likes

Thank you guys for helping me use this

2 Likes

I was gonna remove it earlier but I got sidetracked with conversation lol

1 Like

I getting the hang of it and I figured out how to introduce myself too😊you guys are awesome really been enjoying this.

2 Likes

Use the ritual release of hatred.

1 Like

I watched one of
e.a videos he told me channel my hatred towards him I plan on doing it tomorrow. thank you l will do the same. can you do it as well I appreciate it. If people can help with this it would be awesome. Teach me I’m new. If anything spelled wrong I’m drunk as fuck lol. Rn I’m sorry guys but its weird I have more control then I’ve ever had. Long night lol and thank you for contracting me. If any one needs help message me. I’ll try my. Best. Appreciate you reaching out. Glad I found people like me😃. friend came over good night lol.

2 Likes

I don’t know what that is but I’m gonna check it out

sorry again guys my friend brought overvodka I don’t drink much I like bud and trippy stuff. So tonight is gonna be fun lol contact me in like 2 hrs lol. I’ll be up👊

I tried vepar sigil I did chant every thing I’m supossed to do it flashed but spirit didn’t say anything. It says takes 3days for what I want. So I’m gonna wait see what happens. Nothing then I’ll try this but I expect good things.