A urgent call for help from brothers and sisters of dark

King of hearts is the one talking to me on Instagram about the void he’s Kool asf

1 Like

literally one drop is enough 99% of the time lol

what youre doing to your arm is only for your benefit, that’s all i’m asking you to understand

what kind of dad would encourage their child to self-mutilate? i think you might want to reflect on whether or not your understanding of Lucifer is based on misconceptions…

ever consider that maybe his “request” or “encouragement” of you scarring your arm for life is a test? hmmm???

The “god” of JCI is a sadistic tyrant. Why would Lucifer ask the same thing of you as the parasitic pervert known as yahweh? You know how much blood has been shed for that miserable fuck? More than you could produce in a thousand lifetimes. Your self-mutilation is not enough to satisfy the false god that wants to devour your soul, nor is it something that is demanded from the infernal that want to see you ascend to your full potential in order to combat that scab of a deity . So why are you doing it? Because it helps you transcend the mundane headspace… No? Learn to meditate instead. It accomplishes the same thing without leaving any scars… You think I enjoy trying to explain away these whenever I meet people? Don’t you think maybe I should’ve considered meditation instead of carving my arm up for life, permanently influencing how others perceive me?

1 Like

just hang around on this forum and you’ll glean all the info you need

2 Likes

I don’t have all the answers why he didn’t say continue to do it. Its works but I see what u mean thank for telling me all of this and I’ll start to try meditation more and more. But I can tell you the first time I did it my whole life changed for the better but after I get it tattoo on my arm I didn’t plan to do it as often and it will change more I learn. That’s why I need u guys to teach me :blush: and having its scared on me doesn’t bother me but I see where your coming from

1 Like

just hang around on here and you will learn a lot

if you need some extra help, look into EA’s or others’ lessons you can purchase

just chill, this aint a contest :slight_smile:

learn and grow with us!

@Soulfucker666
by the way, introduce yourself here:
(it’s one of the few rules on this forum)

3 Likes

Lol I wasn’t trying to seem competitive I just get excited, :laughing: and I plan on staying on this. This is my church lol

1 Like

lol no i get it… i used to be like that too! just hang around us and you’ll be taken care of :heart:

1 Like

I would honestly only find satisfaction if I killed him with my bear fucking hands.

Thats fucked what he did, I hope he meets justice.

2 Likes

:heart: you guys are the family I’ve always wanted people who think the same. I’m curious how old are you guys I never know if I’m talking to kids or adults sometimes I’m 21 Brandon bonilla nice to meet all you guys :grin:

If I wouldn’t go to prison trust me I’ve had ideas to risky. Like I said I’ll find a way he’ll pay. Actually I have a few enemies that won’t be a problem anymore thank God😈

I clicked on link so how do I add a post

Same as you do here.

1 Like

Thanks I’m slow :laughing:

1 Like

the way this forum works takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No big deal we just thank you for trying to fallow the rules.

Might I also suggest taking down the photo of the target before it gets flaged. When a member PMs you to give you a hand you may share it then. You will see that you can’t send PMs at the moment but you can receive them and respond to them. We have been having a small troll problem as of late, thus the reason for the restrictions. I believe you can still edit your posts, thus it should be easy for you to remove the picture.

Thank you in advance and injoy your stay

4 Likes

Thank you guys for helping me use this

2 Likes

I was gonna remove it earlier but I got sidetracked with conversation lol

1 Like

I getting the hang of it and I figured out how to introduce myself too😊you guys are awesome really been enjoying this.

2 Likes