A new spirit

there is a new spirit around me.

its male is see exactly what he looks like.
but he wont give me his name.
he keeps telling me to look into his eyes and remember. when i do there is like a back and forth of energy.
he has a long scar across his chest he says i gave it to him.

any idea who he is?

2 Likes

well, then no thoughts.

1 Like

It seems that this spirit may be very unique.

1 Like

yes it looks that way

1 Like

To help you figure out that I would need a way to connect with you more than a fake name and picture on this page. Then I could follow the aura and kind of look in and talk to him. I could try divination but I don’t know how successful that would be considering what I just said about not being able to link to your aura. I will try if it is ok with you. From what you said this is a being that you obviously know probably from over there, but it may be a past life relationship. He obviously wants you to connect to him and open your memories. Maybe meditating on that and his face and aura will bring back the memories he is trying to get you to see. Well… That’s interesting. I am feeling a very dark heavy energy right now and I’m not sure who it is. It’s a new one for me. Maybe connecting was easier than I thought it would be. Apparently he knows I’m here. He is not a happy camper is he. Very serious. Ok. I see a black candle charged with blood burning and incense. I asked what kind and I got nag champa which I never use so it can’t be from me. Meditate on him and I think try to astral travel and meet him or sleep on it and maybe you can get answers when you’re asleep. I see meditate and go to sleep. He wants you to get it from him. I mean he’s not wanting me to tell you his name or interfere. That’s kinda what I got. I had gotten a name but I can’t remember it now. It is like it was taken out of my head. wow…my head started hurting and now it’s gone. Very strong and very abrupt. I will leave it alone. Good luck and happy journeys. Sorry I could not be of more help.

2 Likes

well my picture aint fake. so theres that
and my name was given to me by Azazel.

4 Likes

Oh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know if it was a real picture or not! And they did come through as I was typing so I just said what I was seeing and feeling as I went along. I just didn’t edit it. I do like Azazel! I have met him and yeah, we go way back! (That last part was a joke) But he has come to me a few times. But I don’t think that is the aura I felt… I don’t know. I will see if I can come up with anything if you like Arianna.

1 Like