9 Gatekeepers? Who are they?

He never said there was nine demonic gatekeepers he said there were nine demonic kings.

There are four watchtowers and four gatekeepers it’s that simple.

5 Likes

E.A. Koetting summoning Lucifer, he’s also calling the 9 Demonic Kings. unless you can post the video your speaking of or E.A. himself feels like posting here to clarify yes indeed there are 9 other entities he’s referring to, most believe he means the 9 Kings.

3 Likes

can you please elaborate on what the watchtowers are, what they represent or what is their significance ?
how do the gatekeepers relate to the watchtowers ?
i’m not familiar with that concept at all

2 Likes
4 Likes

But he didn’t say which cardinal direction each corresponds to. Do you guys know? Their names are: Azazel, Amaymon, Abaddon, and Belial

1 Like

Weird encyclopedic knowledge of old threads to the rescue! :smiley:

I’m also going to quote some excellent advice from another member in that topic:

9 Likes

in the Setian tradition the 4 gatekeepers are listed as Azazel, Beelzebub, Belial, and Abbadon

so i guess were up to 6 gatekeepers now, somebody do an evocation and find who the rest are plz(lazy), thx.

2 Likes

@Nanda

3 Likes

@Nicolas_Tomas

2 Likes

Looks like you’re right there are nine demonic gatekeepers after all.

5 Likes

Haha :wink:

3 Likes

HAHA I fricken told you guys the gatekeepers and kings weren’t exactly the same. Looks like your all the ones who don’t pay attention to shit! I originally posted this because of him using the phrase 9 gatekeepers in some videos way before this video came out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE0sczt_UZ4

1 Like

Still no intro, you cheeky bugger? :thinking:

Look like you’re the one ignores gatekeepers…

Please honour us with more infos asap! :+1:

9 Likes

Lady Eva :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Great thread

2 Likes

Nice to see u. Like ur beard do. N yea, nice thread.

2 Likes

I’m around, just got alot on my plate, this thread primarily. Things working out for you?

1 Like

Hmmmm IDK how to answer that question…lol! So I guess nothing new.

2 Likes

I haven’t looked to see recent posts on the subject. I was rather fascinated img the mention of a soul forge. I had a dream years ago (maybe 5-6) of something that just might be this.

“I dreamt of a demonic soul forge ran by Hephaestus and some other underworld entities. They had these metal coffins with just eye slits and this huge well they dropped them in. Well, first they put you in the coffin thing that stood upright and welded it shut. This is thick metal or a substance that’s mega dense like when you’re casting steel into shape. Once they have you locked in they drop you into the well (a huge chain and pulley system that lifts you onto a platform and then the platform tilts and the “cast coffin” drops you down the shaft of this well. Oddly it doesn’t hit the walls and stays center. And in you plunge into I guess a river of molten fire that filled up the cast. And it floats. The river system flows uphill even and in a huge circle around and around this structure and it does this in cycles. When it reaches the highest point in this odd fiery aqueduct it drops you down a well again to plunge into the fiery pool again (I guess the hottest spot). This is done in cycles before they remove the soul from the cast and hammer on it. The one giant in the dream said it didn’t know how “he” (not sure who it was referring to) could keep going. It was done after 13 cycles”

My dreams of “THIS” particular underworld are of interest to me. It mixes modern with the ancient and like a Chaos it always changes in part. Obviously if giants were cast also then all the “coffins” weren’t the same size. I often had wondered when mention of cubes and souls in rivers of flame if these weren’t pickin’s for recasting, reforging, and refining the soul. It’s perhaps 1 method or merely just part in my thoughts.

As to armies I don’t have a clue but the biggest message I see is “to change or be changed.”

1 Like

Amaimon - sometimes Amaymon, Amoymon, Maimon, Maymon (but see Mammon), the demon king of the eastern regions of hell (see cardinal demons). He is one of the enochian demons. See also Barbados.

From dictionary of demons by Fred Gettings

I haven’t found a specific enn for Amaymon yet.

9 Gatekeepers

The current list is, the new ones.

Asmodeus (Ayer avage Aloren Asmodeus aken)

Baal (Ayer Secore On Ca Ba’al )

Lucifuge (Eyen tasa valocur Lucifuge Rofocale)

Beelzebub (Adey vocar avage Beelzebuth)

Satan (Tasa reme laris Satan – Ave Satanis)

First Four Gatekeepers in Book of Azazel

Amaymon/Lucifer (Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer)

Azazel (Eya on ca Azazel aken)

Abbadon (Es na ayer Abbadon avage)

Belial (Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial)

Or for Amaymon I use mammon… ( Tasa Mammon on ca lirach)

I’m thinking there’s something new for each and unique. Perhaps even new sigils/seals in relations to the gates/keys or gate/key.

7 Likes